The PostModernDad

Trusting the fragments since 2006.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Officially official

The Board of Trustees of my new college met and approved my hire, so things are moving along. We meet with our realtor tomorrow. She's the same one we used to buy this house a year ago. Of course, we all hear terrible things about the housing market every day, so we'll just hope it moves quickly. I have a theory that big national trends don't have that much bearing on one particular house trying to sell at one particular time. We'll see if I'm right!

The babyman did a somersault a couple days ago. It was totally by accident. He's been putting his head on the floor and looking out through his legs upside down for a while now, so he just overdid it and went all the way over. He seemed to think it was pretty funny. He also thinks it's funny to fill his mouth with milk, make a blank expression and let it all drool down his front. It's a good bit, and it always gets a big laugh from me.

It snowed last night. This was so ridiculous I had to take a picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home